Sunday, April 26, 2009

One month later... what is happening now?

At the time of my last posting I started supplying the first apparatus based on the Dr Bob Beck protocol to one of my friends in Colombia, who had been suffering greatly from Leukemia, and had been sent home by the cancer clinic because they could do nothing more for him. Four weeks later he is not only "still alive", but reporting that he is actually feeling great. The first time I have heard that in months from him.

Another friend of mine who had been diagnosed with HIV in February has used the device for about two weeks now, and his previous symptoms of infection appear to be fading away. He reports to no longer have fever, and is feeling a lot better in general.

I have also supplied one of these apparatus to a young woman who is afraid she may be having breast cancer, as she noticed some "knots" in her breast area. She will be using the apparatus for a time and see if things change.

The person who has been using the apparatus for the longest time - about 4-5 months - reports that his third test for T-Cell count continues to show consistent improvement. He has not told the doctors what he is doing, but they are aware he is NOT taking anti-retrovirals, and after the latest results they are telling him to continue whatever he is doing, because it is obviously working.

Another person for whom I supplied 1/2 of the Beck Protocol (Blood Electrification & Coloidal Silver) has, as of last contact, only used the Blood Electrification, but has also now ordered a Magnetic Pulser. I will update when I hear of progress.

Another person is also only using the Blood Electrification, and I am not sure of the results.

According to Dr Becks Research, it is essential to use all four parts of the Beck Protocol together, especially when people use it for "experimental treatment" of serious illness. Dr Beck claimed that people have been completely rid of viruses and other blood-borne pathogens, but only in conjunction with the four-pronged attack on the pathogens.

Futher updates to come.

Note: I do not sell the apparatus or make money off it in any way, shape, or form. I do not claim that the Protocol heals anyone, however I will relate the personal experiences of people who use it and with whom I am in contact. Whatever parts of the Beck Protocol I have supplied, I did at my own cost and as a gift. From the preliminary reports it would appear that big pharma and the various government departments regulating this poison industry, indeed have no interest in making people better, but rather just to create a continuous revenue stream, and if these devices prove to function as they appear to, they potentially threaten billions of dollars in profits. No wonder then that they roll out all sorts of mafia-style attacks on those who threaten their profits. People from big pharma go to work at the FDA, and people from the FDA go to work at big pharma. It is a self-perpetuating racket which protects each others backs.

http://www.abc.net.au/reslib/200903/r349039_1597329.asx

No comments:

Post a Comment